The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M6 Classic+MP VF and Leica 75mm APO-Summicron

dubes

Still Available! (1) Leica M6 Classic (0.72 mag) with MP Viewfinder upgrade (CLA'd at the same time by Sherry Krauter, about 3 years ago). This is no shelf queen but for a user it's in great condition. The body is clean, there are some rub marks on the body where the neck strap attaches, the paint has rubbed off under the film advance lever revealing the chrome, and there is a ding on the bottom plate (I tried to show all of these imperfections in the photos below). Includes presentation box, strap and instruction manual. (The outer box has some spotting and discoloration on the bottom.) Asking $1,150 paypal'd and shipped in the CONUS.

Just Added! (2) Leica 75mm APO-Summicron-M ASPH with box, leather case, paperwork, and B+W MRC UV filter. Some internal dust but otherwise glass is clean and clear, and mechanically the lens is perfect--focus is spot on on both my film and digital bodies. There is some very minor paint loss on the hood and aperture ring from use but otherwise cosmetically perfect. I had this listed for sale before but then took it down when I thought I could afford to keep it. With a heavy heart, I am putting it up for sale again. Originally I had this listed for $3,400 + fees. Now asking $3,400 including Paypal / shipping fees for U.S. buyers.

SOLD! (3) Sony NEX-3 body only with all of the original accessories: neck strap, battery and charger, manual/software, and flash. Also throwing in a Sony NEX body cap, Fotga LCD protector (already mounted) and a Metabones Leica M to Sony NEX adapter. Asking $150 paypal'd and shipped in the CONUS.

Last edited:

dubes

Re: Leica and Sony Blowout!

Thanks to all who responded. Sony NEX-3 is sold. M6 is still available.

Last edited:

dubes

I want to clarify that the M6 has the MP viewfinder upgrade but it does not have an actual MP viewfinder. In other words, the finder has a new mirror and condenser lens to reduce its propensity to flare. For more information on what the MP viewfinder upgrade entails, please see this thread on Photo.net (I hope this is okay :eek:).

I apologize for the confusion in my description, and I appreciate all of the interest expressed so far.

Both the M6 and the 75mm Summicron are still available.

Thanks!