The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M8.2 & ZM 35/2 **reduced**

Timkr

Would like to sell this as a kit. An M8.2 in excellent condition, has one small mark on top plate (visible in pictures), otherwise immaculate. I bought it on this board about 2 years ago and just have not used it much as I also purchased an M9. I sent in to leica to fix the coffee stain issue and it was CLA'd then. I figure I have put less than 400 clicks on it. Comes with box, all original pamphlets,strap, charger, battery and thumbs up.

Attached is a excellent condition Zeiss 35/2 biogon. Has b&W IR cut filter and new hood. No marks on barrel, glass is free of any marks, fungus, etc. Selling because my 35 lux fle just came in.

This combination makes an excellent digital rangefinder kit for anyone. Priced to sell at $3,500 plus shipping. I have bought and sold many items on this forum and can provide references. No paypal, cashiers check or usps mo. You can email me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks for looking

Last edited:

Timkr

Re: FS: M8.2 & ZM 35/2

I have put less than 400 and as i recall, the gentleman i bought it from put less than 3,000 on it. Its very clean with no brassing, etc.