The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[US] FS: Leica M3, in excellent condition, serial number: 1.1 Mil

just4fun

I am selling Leica M3, a Collectible Film Camera, in excellent condition. Serial number is 113xxxx, very desirable!
Come with Front Cap and the strap.
The camera is in excellent condition, it was made over haft century ago so it does have some cosmetic issues, please read:
- The camera look MINT at first, but in close inspection, you will see a minor mark at the bottom.
- The lugs shows signs of used
- The back at ISO dial missing a red decal.
- The curtain have a burn mark. (Please review pictures) just a mark and still function like normal.
- The hot shoe have a straight line mark from attaching the flash.
I am stating these issue under "collector point of view" so if you are not a collector, you should find the camera "close to mint"!
All speeds are good and working no problem. Serial number 1.1 Mils is good and should last long time!

Price: Due to some minor cosmetic issue, I am selling it at $1000 NET, you will likely to see camera like this selling for $1300-1500 in even worse condition.
Price is firm, and will ship to Paypal address only (no exception)
International should expect shipping cost around $50-60 USD due to USPS Express Mail recently raise the price.

If you want to buy please PM me only!
I WILL NOT REPONSE TO INQUIRE PM WITH NO CONTACT INFO!
I am including a lots of pictures for you to review, please check it out and only see me if you really decide to buy!

just4fun

bump - great price! this camera really looks great in real life, don't be turn off by macro shots, it doesn't look that bad. :)