The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Summicron 50mm Rigid for M2 (Not Dual-Range))

D

doctor.j

Looking for a 'Cron 50, Rigid, to mount on my M2. That means no goggles, and only one meter MFD.

Prefer the later Rigid version, aka. "Version 2", with dual focus distance markings (feet/meter markings) and the later focus ring where its "valleys" are knurled and its "steeples" are smooth.

But that is not a deal breaker -- mediocre condition (cosmetic and/or optical) surely is.

Condition is absolutely everything. You will be expected to provide plenty of hi-res pictures showing your Rigid, warts and all.

Sorry, US only, please. Will not mess with international freight and borders. Payment will be made only to a Paypal-certified identity as a "Goods" transaction. I will assume the Paypal tax (3%) and the shipping/insurance fees within the lower 48.

PM me if you are game.

D

doctor.j

Re: WTB: Summicron 50mm Rigid for M2 (Not Dual-Range)

This WTB is history and closed. :deadhorse: