The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Billingham Bags for Sale

Ocean

Senior Subscriber Member
I have three Billingham bags for sale here:

1. Billingham 25 Rucksack Backpack - $225

This is a discontinued Billingham backpack that I bought in Italy years ago but only use few time. The bag is in excellent condition with few handling marks on the leather trim. It is very well made and padded bag and can easily fit DSLR plus M systems. I would have kept it but I simply don’t use it. The price is $225 including shipping in ConUS and PayPal fee.

2. Billingham 206 - $195

The bag is in excellent condition with few handling marks on the leather trim. The price is $195 including shipping in ConUS and PayPal fee.

SOLD! 3. Billingham Series 3 - $145

This is also a discontinued Billingham bag. This is a very high quality bag that will fit an M body with lens attached plus two additional lenses. The bag is in excellent condition with few handling marks on the leather trim. The price is $145 including shipping in ConUS and PayPal fee.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Ocean

Senior Subscriber Member
Price lowered:

1. Billingham 25 Rucksack Backpack - $200 (paypaled and shipped in ConUS)
2. Billingham 206 - $175 (paypaled and shipped in ConUS)

Thanks!