The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Voigtlander lenses: 20mm SLII for Nikon. Sold: 180mm SL for Pentax (with hoods)

engel001

#1 Mint, tiny Color Skopar 20mm f.3.5 SL II Aspherical lens with special hood LH-20 (new $549 and $45). So small, I seem to have forgotten about it and cannot remember using it more than once. Chipped, for Nikon.

$499 shipped in CONUS, add 3% if other than PayPal gift.

Sold: #2 Mint discontinued 180mm Apo-Lanthar close-focus lens Pentax mount. Rare square hood currently sells for $149 at Cameraquest.

$899 shipped in CONUS, add 3% if other than PayPal gift.

100% positive eBay feedback (cengel001)

Last edited:
G

gillbod

Re: Voigtlander lenses: 20mm SLII for Nikon, 180mm SL for Pentax (with hoods)

Hi there,

I'm very interested in the 180mm, but I live in Europe. Would you be willing to ship to the Netherlands?

engel001

Yes, that would be all right. I would ship to a limited number of countries outside the USA. Thanks for asking. - Christopher

G

gillbod

Just sent the payment across! Thanks for the quick communication.

engel001

Apo-Lanthar 180mm for Pentax is sold. Thank you!

engel001

Price reduction on the remaining lens:

Nikon-mount Voigtlander Color Skopar 20mm f.3.5 SL II Aspherical with hood now $449.

Net price includes shipping in CONUS, international at cost. Insurance extra. Add 3% if other than PayPal gift.