The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

2 Tamron SP 90 Macro and Rokkor 28/2.8

Tesselator

• Tamron SP 90mm F/2.5 Macro (52BB)
    Check FS: Tamron SP 90mm Macro $175 - two available. - FM Forums for updates.

Price: $175.00
    Payment method: PayPal
    Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
    Shipping instructions: Please add $15 for shipping and paypal

I'm told this version is highly sought after . It is fairly rare to see them on the auction sites. Here's the only two auctions I could find of the identical model - being auctioned by some other guys:

Found Auction 1
    Found Auction 2

Mine is in the same shape as the Auction 1 sample - very minty!

This is a freaking awesome macro lens!

Comes with original front and back caps and a 3rd party soft case. I may have enough Adaptall adapters that I can supply you with your desired mount type. Just specify - or better, contact me via PM to find out what's available. Thanks.

I’ll add some images of it later.

Price: $185.00
    Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
    Shipping instructions: Please add $15 for shipping and paypal

This is the identical optical design to the above listing but this is the auto-focus version in a Sony/Minolta AF mount. There's a printed number on it "152EM" but I don't know if that's a model number of something other. I can't find this model on-line in the auctions at all so I guess that means it's a little more rare.

Also very minty!

Superb IQ - Identical to the 52BB above!

Comes with front cap, original rear cap, and the original hard case. The front cap is currently a Tokina cap and I'll see if I can locate the original Tamron front cap for it before sending.

I’ll add some images of it later.

Price: $87.00
    Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
    Shipping instructions: Add $15 - Arrives in about 5 to 7 days.

Glass: Some microscopic dust specs but otherwise very clean!
    Focus Ring: Very smooth - 1 foot to infinity!
    Blades: (6 curved type) oil free and very snappy,
    Mount: Looks like new.
    Hood: ROKKER Original Metal Hood. Shows signs of wear. It looks kinda like it was cleaned too often or something. The outside is in very good shape - it's just the inside that's not perfect.

Serial: 1083631

I'll add some pics of it in a little bit.

Tesselator

Someone requested that I post an image taken with the "Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.5 - Sony AF Mount" lens (Item 2). So here's a quicky snap at F/2.5 and some 100% crops therefrom:

Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.5 - Sony AF Mount at f/2.5

100% Crops from above.

Tesselator

And here's a sample of the MF adaptall II lens. Again wide open at f/2.5 but this time at about 1:3 mag and with a little better light. So not really good for direct comparisons between the two but good enough to get the idea of the lens's IQ in general! I also included a 100% version:

Tesselator

Here's some pics of the two Tamron SP 90mm F/2.5 lenses. I guess you can tell which is the AF and which is the MF? :)

.​

I'll add some pics of the Rokkor 28mm F/2.8 a little later.
Thanks for looking!