The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: iPad2 64GB WiFi AT&T 3G white

bradhusick

In anticipation of the possible next gen iPad, I am going to offer my iPad2 for sale. It's the white 64GB WiFi AT&T 3G model in PERFECT condition, covered front and back with InvisibleShield (ZAGG) from day-one. In the original box with charger and all original papers. THIS IS JUST LIKE BRAND NEW, only better because it is protected by the ZAGG plastic ($40 value).

Offered at $699 shipped in CONUS. This sells from Apple for $829 + tax right now.

Here's the only catch - I need it until the next iPad comes out, so if you're not in a huge rush and you want to lock in a great price now, just send me a $100 deposit and I will hold it for you. I promise to keep it in pristine, perfect condition and will refund your money if it arrives in anything less than perfect shape. I will order the new one (whatever that is) on day one with rush shipping (can you tell I am an Apple fanboy?) My paypal is husick (at) yahoo (dot) com for the deposit.

Thanks.

jonoslack

I'd say $25 is all it's up for:ROTFL:

Looks good doesn't it - my iPad1 is too dinged to be worth selling, but I'm right up for the 3

JMaher

My iPad one is going to move to the living room as a music controller and a new version will be ordered for everything else.
Jim