The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 7 + collapsible Industar

ColdEye

Tried a new rangefinder (canon 7), and I realized that rangefinders are just not my thing. The Canon 7 works perfectly (except for the meter). Shutter speeds are correct (slow ones are not sticky) based on the films that I ran thru it, no light leaks or whatnot. Viewfinder is nice and framelines are clear. Cosmetically, I would rate this as a 7/10 as there is a few blemishes (a good cleaning can take care of it) in the front. The collapsible industar works nicely and focuses correctly on this canon 7 of mine. Lens has a few cleaning marks and shows wear on the barrel, but does not affect picture quality. I am selling them for $190 + shipping. Payment is via USPS MO or mail some cash (i do not have paypal). I am open to trades, Rolleinar in Bay 1, OM stuff or a bunch of BW 35mm/120 film (expired is fine with me). Will post pictures in the evening. Thanks!