The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (CAN): Samsung NX 16mm, 30mm, 50-200mm

Roel

Hi there

I have had to do a little house cleaning as I own too many cameras/lenses and systems - and I have decided to concentrate on using my Nikon D3s and Fuji X100 as my main photographic tools. That sadly means I will have to let my Samsung NX system go. I have already sold my NX200, now the lenses have to go.

All items are in MINT and perfect working condition and come with all original accessories (including the box) unless otherwise stated. Prices are in Canadian or US dollars and I accept Paypal or Email Money Transfer (Canada). I would like to find a Canadian or US buyer(s) as shipping internationally from Canada is very expensive and requires a lot of customs paperwork.

If you need more information or are interested in purchasing, please contact me at [email protected]

Prices include insured, traceable shipping within Canada or to the USA.

(1) SAMSUNG NX 16mm f/2.4 LENS ($300)

Sharp copy. Same lens you see here:

Samsung 16mm f/2.4 Ultra Wide Pancake Lens EX-W16NB/US B&H Photo

(2) SAMSUNG NX 30mm f/2 lens ($250)

Extremely sharp copy. Same lens you see here:

Samsung EX-S30NB 30mm f/2.0 Standard Pancake Lens EX-S30NB B&H

(3) SAMSUNG 50-200mm OIS f/4~5.6 ZOOM LENS ($250.00)

Same lens you see here - works perfectly:

Samsung 50-200mm f/4.0-5.6 OIS Lens for NX DSLR Lenses Micro Four Thirds EX-T50200SB - Vistek Canada Product Detail

Again, if you need more information or are interested in purchasing, please contact me at [email protected]

Prices include insured, traceable shipping within Canada or to the USA.

Roel

30mm f/2 is SOLD

Final price of 50-200mm is $200.00 including shipping in Canada or the USA