The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS NAVITAR 75 1,3 for m4/3 cameras

I happen to have a few copies of this lens, new surplus, that I bought from a friend who produces video equipment.
To my surprise, when I tested the lens on my G1 and compared it with a Summilux r 50, results with the Navitar for bokè, color, depth, tridimensionality etc.were as good if not better. (examples with pana G1.Both lenses full open)

Summilux r 50

lux50 by sergio lovisolo, on Flickr

Navitar 75

navitar75 by sergio lovisolo, on Flickr

and a little portrait,also with Navitar

Navitar 75 1,3 full open by sergio lovisolo, on Flickr

I think the lens is good enough for a lot of jobs requiring a 150mm f 1,3 equivalent with summilux look.

Price 300 euros including shipping, Paypal or bank transfer.
Regards.
Sergio

Last edited:

Jonas

Hi,

I tried another version of that lens. Nice rendering and sharp" enough. Two questions:
Can you focus to infinity with those lenses? Also, do you get any vignetting when stopping down?

Jonas,
yes, it focuses to infinity with the standard c-m4/3 adapter, and no vignetting when stop-ping down. I'll find an example and post it.
Sergio