The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic GF2 w/ Industar 69, 32GB, Aki-Case $375

Owen_Coors

For sale here is a Panasonic GF2 with Industar 69 2.8/28 lens. Camera body is in perfect condition and working order. Never dropped or banged. always kept in fitted neoprene case when not in use. Has both Aki-Asahi leatherette cover and Aki-Asahi half case. also comes with Transcend Class-10 32GB SDHC card. The lens is super clean with perfect(!) glass and is fitted to a very nice $30 m39-m4/3 adapter, which allows lens rotation for getting the focusing index mark perfectly centered (straight up.) Though the pic doesnt show it, there is a factory lens cap too. Will include the lenses removed stop-screw, via Mike Kobal's Youtube Industar-69 video. Included also is everything that came in the box, including the box. There are a total of about 6000 actuations. US sale only, please. Paypal only. FREE Shipping

Owen_Coors

I've received requests for the Industar-69, so now I'm going to split this package up. I will not sell the lens without the adapter. For the GF2 camera package I want $300/shipped to US address. For the Industar-69 and m39-m4/3 adapter I want $75/shipped to US address. Paypal only, please. :)

Owen_Coors

Industar-69 lens and lens adapter is *SOLD*

Panasonic GF2 is now reduced to $290/shipped to US. Paypal only, please :)

Owen_Coors

Final price drop for GF2 body and accessories, $275/shipped to US address, Paypal only, please. I paid $128 alone for the Aki Asahi leatherette and 1/2 case :)