The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTS : Manfrotto 303SPH Pano Kit

Karlo

So here goes, I have a like new Manfrotto 303SPH Pano kit for sale, free shipping worldwide via Tracked EMS, 425$ +PayPal fees.
If sold to EU i can send from Slovenia so you can get off without paying import taxes and me not having to pay export fees...
I have positive feedback here (Phase one kit, Nokton problem sorted), on LuLa( 500CM Kit) and RFF (Leica M7 and IIIg).

Please see attached image.

I'd consider offers, no lowballers please.

NOTE: TRIPOD IS NOT FOR SALE OR INCLUDED IN THIS SALE

Karlo

Ah heck need money fast 350$ + shipping. Payment via WIRE, can provide lots of excellent feedback for my sales per request.

Best Regards

D

DrkLpz

Karlo, could you please give me a sign about the progress of the 303SPH shipping? You've got your money fast on ebay & promised me you'd ship it from Solvenia with tracking & ensurance on wednesday last week. I havn't heard from you since then.

I like a clear communication so I don't have to doubt your sincerity & give you excellent feedback.

lookin' forward to it!

Best regards,
Dirk