The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Supplies for Canon IFP5100 Printer including like new Print Heads

My loss is your gain. The circuit board in my printer just gave up the ghost....see supplies below.

Two Canon PF-03 Print Heads

I purchased two PF-03 Canon Print heads a couple of months ago. These heads are like new in original packaging and sealed in bags. They were installed in my printer and successfully created a nozzle check. They can only be used in an IFP5100 in their designated Left and Right positions. These heads cost over $1,000; I will sell for $300. Will send image of nozzle check on request and copy of receipt to prove recent vintage. Save money and keep your printer running.

Two Canon MC-05 Maintenance Cartridges, unopened in Box. These cost $65.00 new. I am selling both for $100 total.

Unopened Canon Ink Cartridges: 1 PC (exp 11/2012), 1 B (exp 1/2013), 1 R (exp 6/2013), 1 PM (11/2012), 1 M (9,2012). Selling all five for $200. Cost over $375 new. Will throw in two, sealed, unopened B cartridges that expired but are still useful if shaken.

You pay shipping. Paypal add 3%. Will ship via economical method unless you are in a rush. Buy with confidence: 100% satisfaction over 10 years on Ebay with over 100 transactions - user georgecp.

Buy all for $550 and I'll throw in the roll paper holder, cassette paper holder, and ST-11 metal stand if you wish.....

Regards,
George Pappas