The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

MINT Leica M6 Classic Titanium w 35 & 50mm lens

kebebe

I have MINT Leica M6 Classic Titanium body with no flaws at all. It has been thoroughly inspected and CLA by Steve Camera Repairs in Culver City California. I do not have box or case for it but it is like new condition in and out.
I have a 50mm Summilux Titanium Pre-Asph and 50mm Summicron Titanium. Both lens are close to MINT condition. I have boxes and leather case for the Cron but only Leather case for Lux.

Finally, I have rarely listed for sale 35mm Summilux version II Titanium with box and everything. I bought this lens from Edwin Rao last year but only shot a couple times. I am so busy working and my eyes getting worst so using my auto focus systems instead.

Price for M6 Classic Titanium $1850
Price for 50mm Cron Titanium $2200
Price for 50mm Lux titanium Pre-Asph $3600

Pictures will be posted in a day or so but I will give money back if you don't like but you pay for shipping both way.

Thanks for looking!

Kebebe

Last edited:

kebebe

No it is not. It is the older small body version with the glow some people like. You can think of similar to Noctilux f1. I will be posting pictures soon.

Kebebe

D

dole777

how much for the 35mm lux (sorry if i missed the pricing on it but could not find it in the post)
thx