The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L, $950 delivered

stpf8

FS: Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L lens, complete with caps, hood, box. PRICE LOWERED TO $875 DELIVERED. USA lens purchased new by me from B&H in 2005. Excellent condition, glass is flawless, body is excellent, signs of use where hood attaches, and the usual rub marks on the hood (it’s a Canon after all). This and the 70-200 f/4 IS have been my main lenses, but for the last two years I’ve been using the Canon 24mm T/S and Zeiss 50mm far more than the zoom, and I can’t afford to keep a lens that isn’t being used. Only $875, and I’ll cover paypal (gift option would be appreciated but not required) as well as insured shipping; priced to sell! Will ship only to confirmed paypal address in CONUS. I’ve bought and sold extensively on photo.net (stp), fredmiranda.com (SteveP), apug.org (stp), ebay (stp-montana), GetDPI.com (stpf8) and others over the last 20 years. Questions? -- please ask.

Last edited: