The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pristine Zeiss ZM 25 ƒ2.8 Biogon, LNIB

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Hello all

Bought here from a fellow member, I offer this excellent lens for sale. I bought it for the Ricoh GXR A12 M module, but I find it a bit front-heavy for this body. It is a perfect copy, very sharp, and in perfect condition optically and mechanically.

It comes in the original box with papers, original hood, both original caps, and original packaging.

I will be able to take images once I get back from the present trip; I do not have the lens with me.

International Registered Post is included in the asking price, as are the PayPal fees.

total price: $975 USD, all inclusive. Please email me, rather than PM:

[email protected]

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Hello there! No, I am sticking to the CV lenses; I find them excellent on the GXR, they are quite a lot smaller, and I have a nice range now. cheers, KL