The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony A77 + Leica 80mm R Rom w/Leitax Adapter + Sony 85mm 1.4 Zeiss

croutt

For Sale:
SONY A77 in Mint Condition. Purchased from Sony Style Store back in November. Comes with all original packaging. $1100

LEICA 80MM F/1.4 SUMMILUX-R (ROM) BLACK LENS #11881 USED-MINT
I purchased this from PopFlash Photo a year ago. It has the Leitax conversion to the Sony Mount. This works great with Focus Peaking allowing you to use Manual Focus lenses. This does not include any packaging. It only comes with the front and back caps. It also has the original Leica Mount if someone wants to convert it back to the R mount. This lens was described by PopFlash as Mint. I paid $2800 for this a year ago. Will take $2400 for it.

SONY ZEISS 85MM 1.4 Lens was purchased new back in the fall. It is in mint condition and comes with all the original packaging. Prices for Sony lenses are expected to go up soon. I paid $1499...it is expected to go to $1699 soon. Will take $1200 for it.

I have attached pics. Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks.
Chris Routt
Mr. Foto Senior Pictures and Portrait Photographer Indiana
[email protected]

croutt

Sony A77 is sold.

Leica 80mm R Rom w/ Sony mount still available.

Sony Zeiss 85mm still available.

Payment by paypal, ship to US only.

croutt

Price Reduced:

LEICA 80MM F/1.4 SUMMILUX-R (ROM) BLACK LENS #11881 USED-MINT
I purchased this from PopFlash Photo a year ago. It has the Leitax conversion to the Sony Mount. This works great with Focus Peaking allowing you to use Manual Focus lenses. This does not include any packaging. It only comes with the front and back caps. It also has the original Leica Mount if someone wants to convert it back to the R mount. This lens was described by PopFlash as Mint. I paid $2800 for this a year ago. Will take $2200 for it.

SONY ZEISS 85MM 1.4 Lens was purchased new back in the fall. It is in mint condition and comes with all the original packaging. Prices for Sony lenses are expected to go up soon. I paid $1499...it is expected to go to $1699 soon. Will take $1000 for it.