The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Leica M8, M3, Summicron 35 ASPH

dfoo

Leica M8 for sale - $2200

The M8 has an upgraded shutter 18 months ago. Since then it has ~5000 clicks. A few small scratches on the LCD, bright marks on the sides and some wear marks on the edges of the baseplate. Plate still has original plastic covering. No banding or dead pixels that I can see in the images (I use lightroom). Comes with original box, all paper work and 2 batteries.

P2206551 by mjnewhook, on Flickr

P2206555 by mjnewhook, on Flickr

Leica M3 for sale - $750

The M3 is a 1mio model. Some chips on the back, and a small dent on the side. Rangefinder is in great condition.

P2206562 by mjnewhook, on Flickr

P2206558 by mjnewhook, on Flickr

P2206561 by mjnewhook, on Flickr

Summicron 35 ASPH $2750

Great condition, glass is flawless. 6 bit coded. Comes with original box and case, hood and cover. Few bright spots on the barrel.

P2206569 by mjnewhook, on Flickr

P2206565 by mjnewhook, on Flickr

I have lots of pictures of all items. More images at http://www.flickr.com/photos/mnewhook/

All prices include PP. Shipping is at actual cost from Canada.

Last edited:

dfoo

I just added some images Cindy. If I'm not mistaken I originally bought the Summicron from you :) We also did some more business in the same transaction if I recall correctly. I've also bought and sold on RFF with the same id, and my ebay id is matthewnewhook.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Yes, I recognize that lens. I missed it right away and bought another.
Thank you for adding your references. It helps to get you off to a good start. Welcome, and please join in and post in the other forums, too.

I just added some images Cindy. If I'm not mistaken I originally bought the Summicron from you :) We also did some more business in the same transaction if I recall correctly. I've also bought and sold on RFF with the same id, and my ebay id is matthewnewhook.