The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB:Leica R, FS/T CV SL /Mamiya

robmac

Since no longer moving to Nikon, posted a WTB re: an 80 Lux, but if anyone is thinking of shedding a 35/2 or 90 AA R to put aside some pesos for an S2 :D drop me a line.

As an FYI, a couple of mint units I MAY be shedding, if anyone has a particular interest, depending how search goes are:

CV 90/3.5 APO SL + (rare) square hood
CV 180/4 APO SL + (rare) square hood
Mamiya 200/2.8 APO (though have party interested already)

Shipping to Canada. Payment by Paypal.

Erik Five

Might have a R 80 for sale.

I sent a PM.

I also might have the following for sale:

R 21 f:4
50 Summicron new in box with ROM
50 Summilux 3 Cam
80 Summilux 3 Cam
100 APO Macro + the 1.1 adapter.

All equipped with Haoda adapters.

I will know in a couple of days.

I have plenty of references from Rangefinderforum and Leica user forum.

robmac

Thought I'd give an update for any interested parties (on either side of a deal);

Found
-------
35/2 & 90AA

Still pondering:
----------
A couple of the following: 19 V2, 180/2.8 APO, 105-280/4.2, 35-70/4 and (the oddball of the mix) Mamiya 300/2.8 APO (must have all filters, hood). A right-priced 'user' 80 Lux might also find a home, but as much as love the 80, need to justify the overlap with the 90AA.

For Sale:
---------
CV 180/4 APO Ais + (rare) square hood. NEW. $475 shipped in NA (global ok, buyer pays difference) +3% paypal if used. Hood alone, if you can find one, is $100-125. Not as rare as 125/2.5 Lanthar or 90/3.5, but getting there. Pocketable, super sharp, well corrected with buttery bokeh. Email for pics.

Upcoming for sale (or for trade). If 90AA checks out and I can find a replacement in the 180mm+ range:
-----------
- CV 90/3.5 AiS + (rare) square hood + custom encoded Nikon-AiS adapter. Like New. All OEM stuff included. Sick sharp, pocketable and well-corrected lens. Lens is becoming a collectors item. Price TBA

- Mamiya 200/2.8 APO. LN. Former Guy Mancuso lens. Caps, pull-out hood, no box, no hood extender (available at KEH for $39). Hell of a lens and reluctant to part with it, but ergonomically a better fit on a 645 body. I shoot it using a 1Ds2 and if you shoot Mamiya (or Mamiya capable w/ stop-down), I can't see how this lens isn't a must have. Price TBA

Gracias