The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: 45mm f3.5 Hartblei Super Rotator Mamiya Mount

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I have had five copies of this lens and this is by far the best one of all of them. This is the latest Super Rotator that allowed for shift or rise/fall independent from the swings, so you can set either in any orientation you want. This lens works great even with my IQ180 back. It is a dedicated Mamiya mount lens (not the adapted Pentacon mount version). A very useful wideangle focal length, and in excellent shape all over! Only selling because I need funds for another tech cam lens.

SOLD: Asking $1700 shipped and paypal'd US -- will ship internationally, buyer pays actual shipping charges: email me

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Anybody? This lens is hard to come by to begin with, and this is the best copy I've ever seen on top of that...

RayM

Hi Jack, So sorry for the typo, let me try that again. This lens doesn't allow for tilt, right?? Thank you, Ray

kdphotography

Ray, this lens is the Hartblei Tilt-Shift Super Rotator----and does allow tilt.

I don't think Jack will take offense if I tell you---Jack is about as picky as it gets with regard to lens quality. What others may deem as perfectly acceptable, Jack won't. So if he says this lens is the best he's seen, rest assured this is a smokin' good copy. Grab it if you're interested.

ken

RayM

Hi Ken, thank you for the intel. OK, so let me get this right, this lens will work for tilts and shifts on my 645DF body and with my P40+, if so that sounds great. Jack could I please have dibs on this and I'll continue working with you about it later when I get home. [Jack, not sure if you recall, but I'm the person who got your 150D awhile ago] Thanks Ken and Jack, Ray

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ray,

Of course I remember you! And everything Ken said is accurate too :). Unfortunately, another gentleman had beaten you out by a few hours and emailed me, and agreed to buy it. I am just getting around to marking it SOLD and saw this. I'll let him know you are interested if for whatever reason he decides it isn't for him.

Best,

RayM

Hi Jack, thank you for letting me know. I've now PMed Graham Welland about his 45. Thanks again, Ray

PS that 150 is just a beautiful lens. The term "scary sharp" comes to mind as not being at all over-stating it.