The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LNIB: Phase One 55 SK LS (EUR)

Paul Spinnler

Hi guys,

I'm selling an absolutely mint 55 LS lens I got from my Phase One dealer after I had sent in my first copy of the 55 LS because it wasn't sharp all throughout the frame.

Phase One immediately granted a coplete exchange of the lens and so my dealer sent me the best one he had new in stock. I had him test all 55 LS lenses and this one is the best and is sharp towards all corners.

Before I got a new lens back though I bought the new Zeiss Distagon 40 CFE IF and now much prefer this focal length for my uses (landscape). Since I don't do people and flash stuff and since I have the 80mm SK LS, this lens should find a new owner.

So basically I'm selling a great and especially sharp copy of the 55LS which I only took out of the box to check sharpness (again) and that still has about 9-10 months warranty on it. (don't know how much since I have it lying around in the corner for some time, but still a lot of warranty!)

3500 USD plus shipping and paypal.

Regards

Paul

PS: Pics on request.