The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTS: Rest of the Leica M lenses

O

opsconcorde

Have posted 3 individual Leica lenses (18mm Super Elmar and two 35mm Summiluxes) for sale and realise that it may be easier to put everything in one ad since I'm clearing out a lot of Leica lenses. Ok, here's the rest of the list with prices. Paypal ok, but buyers pay the fees + shipping. Will be happy to post photos of the lenses if requested. Any queries, please PM me. Thanks. Here you go:

1) Black 24mm F2.8 Elmarit ASPH, mint, with hood, caps, leather case but no box. 6 bit coded. Price is US$3,100.

2) Black 28mm F2 Summicron ASPH, near mint, with hood, caps, leather case but no box. 6 bit coded. Price is US$3,700.

3) Black 50mm F1.4 ASPH, mint, complete in box. 6 bit coded. Price is US$4,200

4) Black 50mm F1.4 ASPH, near mint, with caps only. 6 bit coded. Price is US$3,900.

5) Chrome 50mm F1.4 ASPH, near mint, with back cap only. 6 bit coded. Price is US$4,000.

6) Black 90mm F2.8 Elmarit, near mint, with hood, caps, leather case but no box. 6 bit coded. Price is US$1,500

7) RESERVED, PENDING PAYMENT. Black 90mm F4 Macro, near mint, with hood, caps, leather case but no box. Also with macro adaptor. Both 6 bit coded. Price is US$2,700

8) SOLD Black 135mm F3.4 Apo Telyt, near mint, with caps and leather case. Price is US$2,700

Thank you.

Last edited:
O

opsconcorde

Forgot I also have a 16-18-21mm F4 Trielmar ASPH, near mint, with hood, caps and pouch, no box. Price is US$5,700. I'm in Asia. Will be in London in first week of March. If you need references, please PM me. Thanks.

O

opsconcorde

Will also be in Paris in March. Happy to deal in person.

O

opsconcorde

4 hours by plane from Shanghai!

90mm macro sold. Payment received. Thanks.

O

opsconcorde

Updated list, with reduced prices.

0) Black 16-18-21mm F4 Tri-elmar ASPH, near mint, with hood, caps and pouch, +viewfinder, no box. Price is US$5,500.

1) Black 24mm F2.8 Elmarit ASPH, mint, with hood, caps, leather case but no box. 6 bit coded. Price is US$3,000.

2) Black 28mm F2 Summicron ASPH, near mint, with hood, caps, leather case but no box. 6 bit coded. Price is US$3,500.

3) Black 50mm F1.4 ASPH, mint, complete in box. 6 bit coded. Price is US$4,100

4) Black 50mm F1.4 ASPH, near mint, with caps only. 6 bit coded. Price is US$3,700.

5) Chrome 50mm F1.4 ASPH, near mint, with back cap only. 6 bit coded. Price is US$3,900.

6) RESERVED PENDING PAYMENT. Black 90mm F2.8 Elmarit, near mint, with hood, caps, leather case but no box. 6 bit coded. Price is US$1,500

7) SOLD. Black 90mm F4 Macro, near mint, with hood, caps, leather case but no box. Also with macro adaptor. Both 6 bit coded. Price is US$2,700

8) SOLD Black 135mm F3.4 Apo Telyt, near mint, with caps and leather case. Price is US$2,700