The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 50mm Summicron (latest) and 18mm Zeiss ZM Distagon w/Finder

cmace127

I am shuffling around my lenses as I have some new gear coming in. Prices are a little lower than what the same lenses have recently gone for. Please feel free to ask any questions.

50mm Summicron (Black) with the slide out hood. This comes with paperwork (Instructions and signed Test Certificate) both original front and back caps and is in great condition. There a no marks on the glass and the body has no obvious paint chips. There are one or two pinpricks of paint missing but its only evident under close inspection. $1500

18mm Zeiss ZM Distagon (Silver). Comes with original box, paperwork, blank warranty and signed test certificate. Both of the original front and back caps are included here. The glass is as close to perfect as I can tell using a flashlight to look through the lens. SOLD

18mm Zeiss Finder (Black). Comes with original box, hood and paper work. There are one or two marks on the paint but the glass is clean and mark free. $300

These prices are in USD and I prefer PayPal (for your and my safety) but I'm open to other options. I'll cover insurance and you cover the PayPal fee and shipping.

Last edited: