The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 645 AFD II Complete System $2990.00 Only!

Mamiya 645 AFD II Complete System For Sale:

I'm selling following Mamiya 645 items in Excellent ++ condition:

1) Mamiya 645 AFD II Medium Format Camera Body with 80mm f/2.8 AF Lens: $1299.00
2) Mamiya 645 AF 45MM F/2.8 Lens & Hood: $529.99
3) Mamiya 645 AF Zoom 55-110 f/4.5 Lens & Hood: $949.00
4) Mamiya AF Zoom 105-220 ULD f/4.5 Lens & Hood: $899.00

If you buy all the 4 items as a package, then you pay $2990.00 Only and save $685.00!!!

All items are in excellent condition. I should say "Like New", however I may not have the box for few items.

Only reason I'm selling Mamiya 645 AFDII, as I have upgraded to Phase One DF.

For lenses, for my type of work, 90% of the time I use Mamiya 75-150mm f/4.5 D. I also have Mamiya 28mm D, & 55mm. Recently ordered Schneider 110/2.8 LS lens as well.

So I'm selling whatever I don't need any longer and I need the room in my camera cabinet! I want this camera and lenses to go to a good home.

All items are in EX+ condition, and the glass of the lenses are pristine. You can always try with no obligation to buy.

For out of town sale, you have to pay also actual shipping cost and 2.9% extra for PayPal fee. I will ship to PayPal verified address only. If you would like to pay through personal check, then I will ship once the check gets cleared by your bank (usually 7 days).

If you are interested in these items or have any question, please feel free to email me with your contact details and best time to talk.

Thanks for looking.

Subrata

*** Sale pending ***

I have another Mamiya 645 AFD II + 80mm f/2.8 + 110/220 Film Back. Pl PM me if you are interested.

Subrata