The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Contax/Zeiss CY 28/2, 35/1.4, 180/2.8

johneaton

Unfortunately, time is taking it's toll and I find that I'm not using a bunch of my favorite lenses as I can no longer carry them and a couple of heavy bodies around :( -- so I'm looking to pass them on to a good home. I've had them all for several years now, they were all made in Germany, they're all in very good condition with no haze, fungus or marks, and all have had filters on them and been carefully looked after while in my care :) Prices include PayPal fees and shipping in CONUS (I don't have original boxes or packaging).

1: Contax/Zeiss CY 28/2 (the Hollywood lens), Made in Germany, with Zeiss T* 55mm filter, Contax 55-86 step-up ring, Contax Hood #1 with K-94 cap (not shown in the photos as I had temporally mislaid it, but have now found it!), and Rayqual EOS adapter. The only issue that a buyer need to be aware of is that a previous owner shaved the back of the lens housing to ensure that it didn't foul the mirror on the 5d -- this doesn't impact image quality in any way and I've tried to show it in a couple of the photos. $1000 for the package of lens, filter, ring, hood, cap and adapter.

2: Contax/Zeiss CY 35/1.4, Made in Germany, with Zeiss T* 67mm filter, Contax 67-86 step-up ring, Contax Hood #3 with Contax K-84 cap, and Fotodiox EOS adapter. $1300 for the package of lens, filter, ring, hood, cap and adapter.

3: Contax/Zeiss CY 180/2.8, Made in Germany, with B&W filter, built-in hood, and fitted Leitax EOS mount. $275

Thank you for your interest!
John.

Last edited: