The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One DF outfit, Hartblei 45 Super Rotator, 50/4 Shift, 55/2.8 AF

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
I have two DF systems and so I'd like to sell one to help cover a forthcoming photo trip to Antarctica.

Phase One DF body recently serviced and had a brand new shutter fitted about 1000 shots ago. All caps and covers.

Phase One 80/2.8D excellent condition. All caps etc. Purchased 2011 from Guy.

Looking for $3000 for DF & 80/2.8D. I'll ship free in CONUS.

I also have the following available:

Mamiya mount Hartblei 45/3.5 Super Rotator in excellent condition. I've only used it a few times since purchase and it comes with 82mm filter and caps etc. Asking $1000 shipped CONUS.

Mamiya 50/4 Shift - great condition. Very minor brassing on body. Excellent condition overall and great glass. - $450

Mamiya 55/2.8 AF - excellent condition like new - *** SOLD ***

I'll also be in the UK/Dubai Mar 1 - 11th so I can also deliver in person there too.

(Will post DF / 80/2.8D & Hartblei images in the morning.)

Mamiya 50/4 Shift:

Mamiya 55/2.8 AF:

Last edited:

GrahamWelland

80/2.8D Images:

Hartblei 45/3.5 Super Rotator Mamiya Mount - please note that I added a paint mark on the tilt control so that I could see how much tilt was applied. 1 Rotation = 1.5 degrees:

GrahamWelland

Erm, this is embarrassing ... :eek:

The Phase One DF body is withdrawn for now - the damn thing lost it's mind today so I'm kind of relieved that it happened to me and not my buyer. I think that this DF body hates me, I really do. :mad:

Chris, please accept my apologies but I'm going to have to withdraw this. I sent you a PM.