The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 50mm f/2.8 Elmar-M [Chrome] (Last 50 Collapsible Elmar)

azn.lobster

I have a Chrome (Brass) Leica 50mm f/2.8 Elmar-M for sale. This is last version of the collapsible 50 elmar produced from 1994-2007.

It does not come with caps but does come with the lens hood, lens pouch (in excellent condition) and the original box (in average condition). The lens itself is in excellent condition as well. S/N 3691980, it has snappy aperture blades, smooth focus ring, no "play" on the collapsing mechanism, no fungus, and minimal dust.

I'm selling this because I want to buy another lens with a stop more of speed (possibly a Classic Heliar, or a Summicron).

I would like to receive payment through PayPal $725 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. If you're an international buyer, we can discuss shipping pricing.

The best way to reach me is through the PM system here on getdpi or through my email [email protected]

Thank you for looking at my ad :)