The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 5D MkII Kit/Lenses

rga

In a futile attempt to pay for a new Leica M system already bought (and awaiting delivery), I'm selling my Canon gear.

In December, my daughter's cat decided to see if my 5DMkII, with 24-105 attached, would land on its feet if pushed off a shelf. It didn't because it has no feet... So I bought a new kit from B&H:
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Digital Camera Kit with Canon 2764B004 B&H

So I am selling this kit (all items included). LN+ condition (582 shot count; all original packing and instructions).
I will also add a Kirk BL-5DII L plate:
Kirk Enterprises : L-bracket for Canon 5D MarkII
2 extra batteries (from my 1st MkII, so used more than the kit battery, and the Canon remote switch:
Canon Remote Switch RS-80N3 2476A001 B&H Photo Video

Asking price: $2995 net to me (you pay shipping + PayPal)

Also selling the Canon 70-200 f4L IS:
Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM Lens 1258B002 B&H Photo Video
The lens is flawless, inside and out. No marks on anything but the lens hood (some scratches; hey, that's what it's for). Will include all original packing and documentation. Also a Lowepro padded belt case.

Price =$895 net to me (you pay shipping + PayPal)

I will ship FedEx ExpressSaver (usually 3-4 days). Will add $45 onto the kit and $30 onto the lens.

Buy it all for $3,800 + $45 shipping + PayPal fees. Local pickup (San Francisco Peninsula) is great.

Thanks,
Bob

Last edited: