The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Hasselblad HC 35mm Lens

Hi,
I'm looking for an excellent condition Hasselblad HC 35mm lens. Looking to spend $2000, which is what they've been going for recently. Please email me with images and a condition/usage description, if you have one you'd like to sell. joshmerwin(at)me(dot)com

Thanks,
Josh

just4fun

do you have any proof to back up your claim? I have never see a "excellent condition Hasselblad HC 35mm lens" for 2000
Sonny

Still looking...potentially found one, but won't get confirmation until April 1st...
Will consider Paying $2150 if you have one available before then.

Sonny, There were a few that sold for right around $2000 about
Month ago. I wasn't looking for a 35mm lens when they were sold unfortunately. I'm on my phone and it won't let me search for listings right now. But I will try to pm you a link to a few in a couple days when I'm back from vacation...

If anyone has one, please let me know.

Thanks,
Josh

I Found a perfect one! I did pay a little more than I originally thought they were going for. The market seems to be around $2300-$2600 for them. thanks for all the help in finding one!

Cheers,
Josh