The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H3D-39 Kit $12,850 shipped!

Chunin

It is fine with me. I don't mind it over there either. Unless someone tell me that he can get it for $6,000 in which case I'll lower the price in order to sell it fast so I can use the money and buy two kits from him.

They are nice rides - both have 640 Advs and 300XC-Ws sitting the barn. Wife blew her knee out playing soccer, so no riding for her this season. Keep glancing at them and this kit and getting an evil grin on my face... ;>

Chunin- unlike FM (am Conner999 there), these type of chit-chats on B&S posts are pretty common. Much more fun than empty 'bumps'. Welcome to the family ;>

Chunin

No, not really. Normally I do lower my prices until I sell but in this case I might just keep it. I sold the 50-100 zoom but yesterday as I was having second thoughts I ordered the 150mm lens and might order the 35mm as I found the zoom to be a little bit on the heavy side for handholding. Just trying to decide to order the 35mm or 50mm.

EH21

I guess I'm not the only one that keeps looking at this. :)

Can someone tell me what is the difference between this version and the II?

fotografz

I guess I'm not the only one that keeps looking at this. :)

Can someone tell me what is the difference between this version and the II?
Different sensor filter and larger, brighter LCD screen. Slightly different control layout because of the screen. All the new functional stuff is applicable to the previous model via firmware updates including delayed mirror for handholding slower shutter speeds.