The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M2 and Rigid Summicron

wjlapier

SOLD

I've decided to sell my near new condition M2 with Excellent+ condition Rigid 'cron. Not much to say other than the M2 is in near new condition. Even has a clear sticker on the bottom. VFer is clear and patch is nice and contrasty. No chips in the vulcanite. No dings or scratches. One of the nicest M's I've seen in a long time. The lens is in Exc+ condition. Slightest amount of haze. Body is clear of dings and scratches. Elements on front and back are clean. I have original front and rear caps for the lens. The A&A strap is not included. I will include a nice black Luigi strap. $1600 for the combo s/p in CONUS. International buyers must provide references, and pay additional $45 for shipping and insurance.

Reason for selling? Not into shooting without a meter in camera anymore. I'm happy with my M7 and new to me CLE. That's it.

M2RigidCron by wjlapier, on Flickr

Last edited:
G

gplatt

Sorry I missed this .. your camera + lens + strap combo look so great together.