The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Voigtlander Macro APO Lanthar 125mm f/2.5 SL (OM Mount)

Tesselator

Voigtlander Macro APO Lanthar 125mm f/2.5 SL (OM Mount)

Price: $2,300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: add $25 for shipping - you pay PayPal fees or send as gift.

I purchased it as new a few days ago and will be using it of course until it's sold - so please take your time! Needless to say the lens is and will be in new condition on delivery.

This is the ultimate in Long Working Distance (LWD) macro lenses and additionally produces images out to infinity which are simply unmatched in terms of clarity, sharpness, and color. As an apochromatic design the lens produces virtually no CA at all. In my testings so far this is the best lens ever!

Includes everything it came with new. Lens, front cap, rear cap, metal square hood, hood cap, box, warrantee card, and all original packing materials.

Check here for references and latest information: http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1090207/

I'll add some images of it soon.

Tesselator

Holy cow, Maybe I'm under-charging...? ???

One I was watching on e-bay. Same lens as mine.

Heh, someone could make a cool $1k turnaround I bet! :p

Here's some images I took with my copy recently:

Voigtlander APO Lanthar 125mm f2.5 - 1/160s ISO100

.​