The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Voigtlander Bessa R3a Rangefinder 35mm Camera

lamlux

Great rangefinder for anyone, starters and veterans alike. I like this camera a lot, it's built great. I just have been shooting too much M8 lately... so it's off to find a new home.

Key features: (incase you didn't know)
- M mount!
- 1/2000th shutter
- Metal body construction
- Huge, bright viewfinder
- AE exposure!

This body is offered with a Voigtlander optional grip, which further increases tactile holding of this camera. It's a fantastic option made of metal, and felt lined so it doesn't scratch the body.

The frame lines offered by this version are 40, 50, 75, 90mm's. Throw a Nokton 40, and go.

Condition:
- Body is in Like New condition, no marks at all. Only one tiny mark on the hotshoe, it's actually hard to tell it's been used at all!
- Voigtlander grip is in fantastic condition as well.
- Everything works as it should, very nice and smooth.
- Eyepiece has no rubber.

I'll ship it USPS Priority, shipping and paypal fees are included in the final price, and can be made signature confirmation by request.

International buyers should PM me for a price quote first before buying it... but I guess you can always gift me the remaining shipping money after.

Price: $480 Paypal'd and Shipped in CONUS.
Shipping will be done via USPS Priority, signature confirmation available upon request!

Last edited: