The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Gariz leather camera bag (Leica, NEX,Oly, Pana, mirrorless camera))

dtp06

Let me start w/ the story if this bag. This is the exact same bag listed by bradhusick that I purchased just days ago. It arrived this afternoon and I opened it w/ much excitement. Its a beautiful bag to say the least and has all the attention to details from the leather to the configuration systems and even to the padded shoulder strap.

Unfortunately, because I always use a M handgrip as well as a 1.4x magnifier (w/ the leather pouch) and w/ those things attached, its slightly smaller than what i need. No way I could have known until I tried for awhile this evening to configure it to work. If you don't use those, or at least don't always have them on, this would make a great bag and looks really sharp. If you have any micro 4/3 camera kit, this would definitely be your bag as it seems to be specifically designed for it.

I'm re-listing this w/ the original price that I paid since I still consider this like-new as neither of us have used it. Priced at $180 shipped...I'll eat the shipping from CA to anywhere in the lower-48.

Here is the original ad for reference: http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/gear-...iz-leather-camera-bag-leica-nex-oly-pana.html

Last edited: