The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: *** Olympus Pen EP-3, Lenses etc ***

jrosen2

I am selling my almost brand new black EP3 with the kit lens. It has 650 shutter activations. It comes in the original box, all the papers etc. I also will include 2 extra batteries and the large black oly hand grip. $700.00
I also have the VF2 viewfinder which I will sell for $175.00. This includes the optional olympus rubber eye cup.

The following lenses are also for sale:

Panasonic 20mm f 1.7 $275.00 Sold
Olympus 45mm f 1.8 $325.00
Olympus 12mm f 2.0 $725.00
Olympus 14 -150mm Zoom $500.00
Olympus 50mm f2.0 Macro $375.00 (Including pany adapter for m4/3) Sold

The lenses are all less than a year old and optically pristine. I have the boxes, papers etc for the lenses.

We can negotiate a price if more than one item is purchased.

The prices include PayPal fees and can be paid in US$ or CAN$.
Shipping is extra and will be by Canada Post trackable mail, insured. The cost will be the actual to your address.

Last edited:

jrosen2

*** Special for today ... Camera, kit lens, 2 extra batteries, large and regular hand grip and VF-2 ...$725.00 shipped to Canada or USA.