The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Kinesis Bag and Belt system

Hank Graber

Kinesis belt and bag system. Belt opens from 38" up to 50". I think Kinesis makes the nicest belt and bag system out there. See http://www.kgear.com/ for more info.

This combo of bags and belt would cost you over $250 from Kinesis buy it here for $125 + $15 insured UPS shipping for everything in the attached photo.

Hank Graber

Found another bag bigger then the others. $25 for this bag alone. Even if you don't use a belt if you have a lot of grip, clamps, batteries, etc, etc, these bags will get you organized, ready and mobile.

For all 5 bags + belt (thats everything in the group photo plus this bag):

$135 + $15 insured UPS shipping.

View attachment 7993

Hank Graber

OK new fire sale pricing. I 've got to clear out all the unused gear I have accumalated over the years.

All 5 bags and belt $100. FREE SHIPPING. That's 70%+ off new. I'm practically paying you to take it off my hands.