The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 5D Mark 1 - $900 OBO

jbf

Hi all,

I am selling my original Canon 5D. This is the mark one (1), not the mark two (II). I have owned this camera since around 2009. I purchased it from its original owner who didn't use the camera very often. Since then I have used it but not abused it. The camera still surprises me today at how good and clean the files are. I used this camera specifically on documentary projects as well as fine art projects. The only reason I am selling is to fund cash to upgrade to a 5D Mark III. I've included two batteries as well but I must warn you that one is off-brand and doesnt hold charge as well. The canon battery is still performing flawlessly. Included are:

(1) Canon 5D DSLR
(1) Canon Neck Strap (This is the nicer canon camera strap with swivels as well as anti-slip woven into the strap itself.)
(1) Remote Cable Release
(1) Body Cap
(2) Camera Batteries. One canon, and one off-brand.
(1) Canon Battery Charger
All Paperwork and Instruction Manuals
(1) USB Cable
(1) S Video out cable (For tethering your camera)
(1) Flash cable for using off-camera flash

Please take a look at my images and if you have any questions feel free to email.

Also if your interested in looking at the work I have shot with it take a look here:

Jonathan Fletcher Moore: An Ark for New Orleans
Jonathan Fletcher Moore: Safety, Iron, & Steel
Jonathan Fletcher Moore: All for Audrey
Jonathan Fletcher Moore: Strange Singles

I am looking to get $900USD. Will include shipping within CONUS if buyer uses paypal 'gift' option.
Othewise buyer must pay S&H.
Thanks so much.