The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS 75 Summarit

O

ogiroux

For sale is my good-but-not-mint condition Leica 75mm Summarit-M with its optional hood. Comes with the protective pouch, boxes and papers.

The lens shows these signs of use: a handful of tiny scuff marks mostly on the underside of the lens, on the ribs of the aperture ring and on the edge of the hood. In reality the box has more mileage on it than the lens, I don’t know what the previous owner did there. The rest is all good news, the glass is pristine, the images are as sharp as they should be and focus accuracy is good on my camera.

Reason for sale: I just got a new 21mm lens, which I now need to pay for. :^)

Asking $1500. (That’s $500 off the price new for the set.)

O

ogiroux

Bump.

Still available. Make me a sane offer and I will listen.

O

ogiroux

Bump. I will do one more drop, though it pains me.

Now asking $1260 and I still pay the fees and shipping in the USA.

O

ogiroux

Still available. Price is $1200 including fees and shipping to ConUSA.

NB23

This particular lens was extremely accurate, sharp. I loved it! Sold it to Olivier to fund more expensive stuff but if it helps a prospective buyer, I can say that You can trust Olivier and that this lens is an outstanding sample!