The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:RRS for M8, 25x Mag, Cool Thing-a-mabob

Hank Graber

More stuff from the attic:

1. Clamp one end of this cool thingy to your tripod or monopod and the green end to a delicate plant stem and keep it steady with out damaging it while taking a macro shot. Flexible arm allows any position. $25.00

2. SKS 25x micro scope with hard case. 3.3 mm field of view, new these are going for around 160. buy it here for $70.00

3. Really Right Stuff MC-L universal L Plate. This is the one RRS recommends for the M8. $65.

4. Really Right Stuff B9 bidirectional Plate. This is the one RRS recommends for the M8. $25.

Shipping for any of the above $4.00 USPS

robsteve

Subscriber
Hank:

I am interested i the two RRS plates. PM me with your Paypal email address and the cost to mail to Canada.

Robert

Hank Graber

Everything in this post is sold just about immediately. Sorry to all who wanted to buy.

Guy, I'm still digging. More to come!