The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica R 21, 50 Cron and 50 Lux

Erik Five

FS: Leica R 21, 50 Cron and 50 Lux

All lenses is fitted with Haoda high quality adapters for Canon with a 80$ value. I will not sell them separate. The adapters comes with Canon rear cap so you can store them like your other lenses without the need to take the adapter off. Leica R rear cap is also inlcuded with all.

I am switching camera system and therefore I cant use them anymore. I dont use 135 slr cameras only 135 RF´s so I have only used them on my Canons´s. I know the R10 probably will be announced next year since its under development, but I dont want to keep these on the shelf for two years.

I have used these on a 5D which is the Canon camera with most issues regarding Leica R lenses so it should fit any Canon camera without any problems.

Shipping is included to anywhere with regular airmail. Tracked and insured is 50$(Actuall cost for me is 60$). I would like to split the Paypal fees.

I was in a rush when taking the pics earlier so sorry about the bad quality on some of them. I also have 4 more R lenses on hold that I will post if the potential buyer doesnt want them.

For more info check this link:http://www.pebbleplace.com/Personal/Leica_db.html

Leica R 21 Super Angulon f:4 #2614306

-400$-

Works great, but there is a little cleaning mark on the front element. Might get some extra flair when pointed directly into the sun, but works great apart from that. Other than that the glass is nice without haze, fungus, scratches or oil on blades. Smooth focus. The cosmetics is not mint as shown in pics, but nothing that affect image quality. This lens has a 20cm close focus so you can do fun stuff with it. Comes with original hood, but no front cap. Some dust specs that wont affect pic quality.

Next lens is 50 Summilux f:1.4 #2952604 3 Cam with built in hood and E55.

-550$-

Comes with front and rear cap. No optical flaws. No haze, fungus etc or oil. Some wear, but overall a nice looking lens. Some dust specs that wont affect pic quality.

Wide open:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/erikfive/2836024724/

New in the box with papers. ROM 50 Summicron f:2 #3916358(produced after year 2000)

-450$-

Well. Its new. No flaws of course. I bought this at a local store and I have taken about 10 test shots with it. I bought this and the 50 Summilux a short while ago to have some other lenses than the rest of the Canon bunch. To give another look you know. But since im changing system they are being sold again. This lens is razor sharp. The test picture is wide open straight from the box. There may appear some white spots at the barrel in the pics, but its just dust...

I am located in Oslo, Norway and I will ship from here. I have a 100% feedback on ebay under the name five055, I have sold a bunch of stuff on Rangefinderforum under Erikfive and there is a feedback thread there with only positive feedbacks. I can also provide usernames for long time members on Rangefinderforum and Leica User forum that you can contact and they can vouch for me. This is people that I have dealt lots with in the past.

I can do trades as well. Im into everything when it comes to photography besides 135 slr´s and large format. I can also trade for Canon lenses since they are twice the price over here so it shouldnt be any problem selling them.

Ill let them all go together for 1200$. You can also make me an offer, but I will reserve the right to sell it to the first one that says "ill take it".

You can contact me directly at: fotograf at erikfive dot com or send me a PM.

I can only post 10 photos so ask me for more pics if you want them.

Last edited:

bensonga

Hi Erik,

PM sent re the 50mm f2 Summicron ROM. This would be my first Leica lens....heading down another slippery slope! :)

Gary Benson
Eagle River, Alaska

robmac

AArgh, you beat me to it. It is a VERY slippery slope "...just a little taste, nothing addictive...I swear.."

Pst, wanna buy some CV APO lenses with Canon adapters ? ;> (wink, wink, nudge, nudge..)

Erik Five

Sent you a PM Gary ;)

Its a VERY slippery slope. Wait until you start looking at the M line as well. He he :D

Ill include the PP fees btw.

The 50 Cron is on hold for Gary because of the time difference.

Last edited:

gero

Erick, how many aperture blades does the 21 have? could you also show a photo of the back of the lens?

Erik Five

Hi Gero

It has 4 blades. So you get square flair :D

Its actually my most used R lens. Put it on f:11 and you got a nice P&S.