The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Nikkor 28mm f/2.8 AI-S CRS Lens

Gary Clennan

Up for sale is a Nikkor 28mm f/2.8 AI-S CRC lens. I bought this lens around 3yrs ago but just don't use it as much as I would like. As you can see in the pictures, this lens is in extremely good condition. This is one of the later versions with CRC with focuses very close with great results. Front/rear elements are pristine and scratch, scuff, and fungus free. Comes with Nikon caps and a generic rubber hood. Also works very well with NEX series camera's. Lens is nice and compact and a very good all round performer. Please send me a PM should you have any questions. Price of $275USD includes paypal fees and shipping within Canada or CONUS. Buyers located within Canada and paying via EMT will get an additional $10 discount. Thanks for looking!

DSC_1015 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr

DSC_1016 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr

DSC_1017 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr

DSC_4047 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr