The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Nikkor 20mm f/4 AI Lens

Gary Clennan

Up for sale is a Nikkor 20mm f/4 AI lens. Works very well with NEX series camera's. I bought this lens around 2yrs ago but just don't use it as much as I would like. This lens is in user condition but certainly not abused. The body has a bit of wear but front/rear elements are perfect. Front/rear elements are also scratch, scuff, and fungus free. Comes with Nikon caps. I should also point out that there is a small "nick" on the filter ring threads. Filters will go on fine but sometimes takes one or two tries. I have not had any binding or stuck filters whatsoever. This lens is super small and a very good all round performer. I prefer it to the f/2.8 version. Please send me a PM should you have any questions. Price of $245USD includes paypal fees and shipping within Canada or CONUS. Buyers located within Canada and paying via EMT will get an additional $10 discount. Thanks for looking!

DSC_1010 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr

DSC_1013 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr

DSC_1014 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr

DSC_6969 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr