The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss ZA/CY and Tamron Lenses - Sony mount

FlypenFly

Shipping Policy: USPS Priority Mail in CONUS, international extra, $10 for insurance

Sony Zeiss ZA 85mm F1.4

GET it before the PRICE INCREASE from Sony coming this month!

Comes with original receipt, box, all papers, hood, caps, all OEM.

The lens itself is pristine and I can't see any marks. The elements look clean with no scratches or marks of any kind on both front and rear. I've used the INCLUDED Zeiss T* filter since the beginning.

This filter itself was nearly $100.

There are a few rub marks on the rubber edges of the hood.

This is an especially sharp copy from my use, everything works great. All sales final.

Sample:

500px / Photo "Rockfalls" by Jae Yoon

Review:

Zeiss Planar T* 85mm f/1.4 ZA ( Sony SAL-85F14Z ) - Full Format Review / Test Report

$1295

_________________________________________________________________________________

C/Y Zeiss 80-200mm F4 - Sony Alpha Mount

Mint body, elements are clean and scratch free.

This lens has been converted to The Sony Alpha mount. A very well regarded Zeiss lens. Comes with caps. All sales final.

Samples from other people of the Contax Zeiss 80-200mm

Zeiss 80-200mm 4.0 C/Y anyone? - FM Forums

$378

_________________________________________________________________________________

Tamron 90mm F2.8 Sp Di Macro Sony Mount

This is a full frame lens and is super sharp.

This is a 1:1 magnification macro with a focus limiter switch. Body is in great condition, no problems. Elements are clean.

Comes with hood and caps all sales final.

Review:

Tamron AF 90mm f/2.8 SP Di macro - Review / Test Report - Sample Images & Verdict

All sales final.

$315

Tamron AF 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 Di LD Macro Zoom Lens

Comes with box and papers and caps and hood.

This lens can do 1:2 macro magnification.

Mint condition, I used it twice and bought it new. Sharp copy, everything works, all sales final.

$135

Minolta 100-200mm F4.5

Great colorful lens! Very light and compact for this range.

Body is in good condition, elements are clean.

$69

Review:
Minolta AF 100-200mm F/4.5 review

Last edited: