The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[EU] Xpan + 45

noimmunity

Hasselblad Xpan with 4/45 lens €1,000.00

I purchased the body on RFF late last December and the lens from KEH at the beginning of January. The lens was rated EXC . It does not come with a rear cap, but I have a generic front cap for it.

The body is an excellent user. It has the typical superficial scratches. The counter is currently at 399, which means less than 4000 actuations. The rangefinder is accurate. There is a miniscule fraction of misalignment visible at infinity that does not affect photos. The framelines are bright and switch easily between pano and standard. Body cap included.

Possible issue: The previous owner told me that there was occasional stickiness in frame selection when changing frames, but since I have only used this body with the 45, I cannot comment. The previous owner said that it was not difficult to adjust the framelines in such situations. He's a regular contributor here, and I'm confident that he was good at his word.

I bought this camera because the pano perspective is especially appropriate for the long ridgelines common to the landscape in central France. However, the body-plus-lens outfit does not fit into my standard waterproof hip-belt pocket attached to my backpack. The real reason I am selling this prized kit, however, is because I've taken the plunge on a Fuji X-Pro1.

Price is set at the low end of recent ebay sales. I feel confident in saying that you will not find in the European Union another Xpan + 45 at this price with a lens in such excellent condition.

The camera ships by postal method to be mutually determined from Lyon, France. EU sale preferred. Payment by bank transfer or paypal (no additional fee). Shipping at actual cost: I will ask for a larger amount upon payment and refund the difference.

DSCF3365-small by areality4all, on Flickr

Last edited: