The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

REDUCED *NEW* Fujifilm Klasse W Silver limited edition neat P&S camera! $850 per set

dannylin

REDUCED *NEW* Fujifilm Klasse W Silver limited edition neat P&S camera! $850 per set

I got 2 sets of Fujifilm Klasse W Silver limited edition (8,000 ever made) - with the famous Fujifilm EBC wide angel lens!

Camera is *BRAND NEW* in box with all original papers and never used. Each of them will come along with a *BRAND NEW* Hood and Leather Case specially made for the W silver edition by Fujifilm that I purchased from Japan.

I purchased them as a collection but now I need to raise some money for my son since he will be starting his kindergarten classes soon.

Price: US$875 per set (Camera + Hood + Leather Case) - reduced to $850!

Buyer pay for the actualy shipping cost. I'll ship by EMS originally to save you some money on shipping. Shipping by UPS/DHL/FedEx can be also arranged. Insurance is optional but strongly recommended as I will not responsible for any damage made by the transportation.

Payment: I'll preferred IBAN Bank Transfer or Paypal. For Paypal, if buyers accepts the asking price, I'll cover the 3% Paypal fee, otherwise, buyer will be responsible for the 3% Paypal fee.

Last edited:

dannylin

Re: REDUCED *NEW* Fujifilm Klasse W Silver limited edition neat P&S camera! $850 per

Thanks to Charles from Japan. :)

Price reduced to $850 including free EMS shipping to Asia/US + Paypal 3%.

Or if you're willing to use IBAN bank transfer, you'll save additional 3%. I just need the money for my son.

Last edited:

ShiroKuro

Re: REDUCED *NEW* Fujifilm Klasse W Silver limited edition neat P&S camera! $850 per

This really is a beautiful camera ..... Good luck with the sale

Aloha ,

Charles