The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji GS645S Professional Wide 60mm Super-EBC Lens

glass

Putting up for sale a lovely Fuji GS645S Wide Medium Format Camera with 60mm f/4 Super EBC Lens.

This combo needs no further introduction or bragging. Beautiful lens that delivers quality images - no frills.

Camera takes both 120/220 without the need for any add-ons. Light meter works accurately, everything is in fine working order, except for a hairline 'crack' near the top right of the grip area - see 1st pic. Does NOT affect the camera in any way.

Looking at just US$399 nett to me. Keh definitely asks for more.
US$15 for shipping, i'll take care of any excess.

D

downpeta

Hi glass. I'm interested in the Fuji. I need a field camera for landscapes and street photography. Will this suffice? Call me if you'd like. I'm brand new to the site and don't know if it's kosher to post a phone number, but I am interested and need this right away. Please call this evening if you'd like, or asap. 505-980-2459 -Mark