The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Summilux 35 f/1.4 ASPH V1

RF_Licks

I have a gently used Leica Summilux 35 f/1.4 ASPH V1 (not the floating lens element version) for sale. 6 bit coded. Front hood, hood cover, rear cap and 46mm pinch cap (not shown) are included. Sorry no box or case.
$4250 shipped USPS priority CONUS. Paypal fees extra.

Aperture ring snappy, focus ring very smooth. Glass is mint, body is mint - except for a some very faint wear marks on the aperture ring and a very small rub mark on the front ring which is not noticeable when the hood is attached. The hood does show some paint wear.
In normal use and even inspecting the lens up close, it would be hard to find these marks but I accentuated in the pictures so that you are aware of them.

In use and in my own testing, this copy of the lens has no noticeable focus shift from f1/.4 to f/2.8, and from f/4 to f/8 there is very slight focus shift. Email or PM me for test samples.

Thanks for looking,
Joe