The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler: Black Super ANgulon MDa Set up

sa124m

I told myself I would never sell this but I have my eye on a Makina W67 for a long while ever since trying out the makina 67. Ok so here is my MDa gaffer taped out with photoequip grip work horse of a camera. chrome is perfectly fine under tape. as for the SA it is very late serial number with most improved coatings. optically lens is perfect but there is many bubbles in the inner paint known as schneideritis. Sorry if this turns you off!! The lens preforms better than my friends older chrome version that has been completely rebuilt by and recoated. included is B+W UV filter, original hood, two rear caps, and plastic leica 21mm finder which has had its foot repaired and is very nice overall. Any questions feel free....

Last edited: