The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Thumbs-Up CSEP-1 Silver "Boxed & Complete" for Leica M8/M9

D&A

Hi All,

I have an extra "boxed & complete" Thumbs-Up for Sale. It's the ergonomically prefered model CSEP-1 in silver color (with small black lettering) for the Leica M9 & M9. It's also the model with the "cold shoe" on top so one can slide in a extrenal viewfinder or a flash (which can be triggered by some external trigger or sync cord.

Tim the original manufacturer (Match Technical) of the Thumbs-up puts a almost microscopic thin film of clear coat over (on top of) the silver paint on the thumbs-up and often it peels off (most of the time its not even noticed). Of course it's just translucent. It has on half the area on this thumbs-up, where one rests their thumb. Much too faint to photograph and not noticable unless one looks very close for the ultra point where the peeling ends. The silver is in nice condition with a few stray marks that can be randomly seen. I'm describing all this in almost too much detail but I like to be extremely accurate in all my descriptions, big and small. Of course this is all cosmetic and it's a wonderful indispensable accessory for every M8 or M9, in my opinion.

It comes in it's original box with Tim's allen key for installing and also the usual personal thank you note from Tim with his little surprise gift.

Price is $84.00 paypalled and shipped within CONUS. For other destinations outside the CONUS, please inquire. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Hi bvinh,

Just to let you know I replied to you by sending a PM, but couldn't send an e-mail response as requested since I could not see an e-mail address for you, listed. Thanks!

Dave

D&A

Hi All,

This Thumbs-Up is now SOLD! Thanks to everyone who contacted me and wanted to purchase it. Greatly appreciated!

Dave (D&A)